Windows 10 Overview
Microsoft has exposed its new advanced OS Windows 10 technical aspects past day at its Redmond Campus. Microsoft has always been surprising its users with the news features to its applications and software’s to enhance and enrich the user interface simplifying the daily tasks of its users. I would commend the readers to download the Windows 8/8.1 initially for those who haven’t explored it as it is going to make a huge difference after the launch of Windows 10. The much anticipated Windows 10 has been built with lot of care as told by one of the executives in during the technical preview of Windows 10 for consumers. The major issues which were raised by the users across the globe with the Windows 8 have been addressed like bringing back the start men Metro style interface. In general terminology, we can say that users of Microsoft would witness features of Windows 7 and Windows 8 in the latest upgraded Windows 10.
microsoft Windows 10 has been received well by the tech experts and geeks around the world as major issues were addressed in this version of operating system. Microsoft has relinquished the Windows OS 10 free version for its loyal users which is easily upgradable. Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 users can easily upgrade to the new version of its OS. It would be appreciable part on readers if you try out this new version of Windows with all cautiousness since it is a newly built OS it may some unresolved unidentified bugs.
Windows 10 Technical Preview Features
Windows 10 have been impressing most of the tech experts and tech geeks across the world. Till date, it has got a good response from the consumers and wish to do well. Here are some captivating features of Windows 10.
- Start Menu with live tiles.
- Metro interface of features Windows 8 and Windows 7
- Virtual Desktop features
- Microsoft’s personal assistant Cortana availability
- Users can view task view option with the arrays of virtual desktops.
- Multiple desktops feature allows easy swapping between desktops.
- Improved search in upgraded windows.
- Quick switching with new taskbar buttons
Windows 10 Consumer Preview features
Past day at Redmond campus of Microsoft Consumer Preview of Windows 10 was annunciated. Here some of the captivating Consumer Preview features of Windows 10
- Windows 10 will be a completely free upgrade for current Windows 7 and Windows 8 users.
- Microsoft’s personal assistant Cortana availability.
- Powered by Windows 10’s Spartan—a new browser built around a new rendering engine.
- Windows Holographic initiative, which overlays smart, timely info atop the physical world—kind of like a more robust version of Google Glass.
- Comes with Surface Hub which is packed with connective technologies—Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, motion detectors, a camera, microphone.
- Windows 10 comes to phones and tablets by highlighting key features that draw the devices closer to PCs.
- Improved PC Gaming with a native screen shooting and video capture tool, capable of capturing the last 30 seconds of gameplay from any game.
- Windows 10’s has the potent of Xbox streaming.
- Comes with intelligent Continuum UI switching.
Explore vast options and lot more features and specs downloading and installing Windows 10 ISO.
You can upgrade for Windows 10 for free if you are already using windows 7 or 8.1 version of windows. But only few qualified customers can do it. Click Here for more details.
Technical Specifications of Windows 10
Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32 bit and 64 bit versions with English mainstream language.
Name of the Setup file: Windows Technical Priview-9879-x32-EN-US.iso (32 Bit), Windows Technical Preveiw-9879-x32-EN-US.iso (64 Bit)
Type of Setup: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Setup:
Compatibility Architecture: 32Bit(x86)/64 Bit(x64)
Latest Added Version: 2nd October 2014
PC/Laptop Requirements for Windows 10
Users who are aspiring to explore the Windows 10 OS in their PC’s/Laptop must ensure that they gave the below-mentioned requirements
- 1 GHz Processor
- 1GB RAM (Memory) for 32 Bit and 2GB for 64 Bit OS.
- 16 GB Free Hard Disk Space
Download Windows 10 for 32 Bit and 64 Bit and Upgrade
Initiate the process of downloading the Windows 10 OS of 32 Bit and 64 Bit for free by clicking the below, required tab options. Users may install the downloaded Windows 10 OS which is very recently released and can be copied onto a CD and USB drive.
Windows 32 Bit
Windows 64 Bit
Latest Build 9879
Installation Code/ Product Key/Serial Key of Windows 10:
Microsoft has released the technical preview code for Windows 10 and use the below mentioned code to activate OS, which is as follow
Technical Preview: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
Technical Preview for Consumer: 334NH-RXG76-64THK-C7CKG-D3VPT
Technical Preview for Enterprise: PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK
Let us know if you are facing any problem with installation and downloading.