If you want to root your Samsung Device, then you also need Odin for Root your Device. At First, you need to flash Custom Recovery in your Samsung Device via ODIN, and then you have to flash Supersu via Custom Recovery, in order to root your device successfully. You can odin download all latest versions from below. In Samsung devices, it’s very easy to Flash stock firmware. Most Samsung Android Phone’s Firmware can be flashed via ODIN. Also have a look at How to Hide root in android device. You just need to put your Phone in Download mode, and then you have to flash stock rom file, which is basically in .tar or .tar.md5 Extension. as soon you flash stock firmware in your PC, it will fix your device, if it’s bricked.Samsung actually. It’s leaked version of ODIN, which they use in service center, for flash stock Rom / firmware. If you have Samsung Device, and you do various tweaks in your Device, then you need ODIN, for do various tasks like for root your phone, you need ODIN Download, for Flash CWM, flash kernel, flash stock rom you need ODIN. You have to use Odin in your device, if you want to flash Recovery or stock firmware. With ODIN, you can flash .tar or .tar.md5 files. Download The ODIN now in your PC, and Flash anything you want in your device. ODIN is specially created for Windows PC, but you can use it on LINUX or Mac pc, which is known as Heimdall or the Java version of ODIN.
If you have Used Some other Devices like Google Nexus etc, then you will know that you must unlock bootloader for flash stock firmware or for flashing TWRP recovery. But this process is bit different in Samsung Devices. You can Flash Stock firmware in your Samsung Device with the help of ODIN. So we have provides download link below for Odin Software. Download and install This Software now from below, for Flash stock firmware in your PC, or you can also flash custom recovery in your PC, with the help of Odin. We have provided download link for Odin v1.85, Odin v3.09, or Odin 3.10.
Requirements before Use ODIN for Flash Stock rom In Samsung Android DevicesBelow, i have mentioned some basic requirements, for use ODIN. you need USB Drivers, and some other requirements before using ODIN in your PC. so have a look at basic requirements, before using ODIN in your PC.
Odin_v3.09.zip (Best For Use for Jellybean or KitKat Devices)
Odin3_v3.10.7.zip (latest version) (Recommended for Lollipop and Marshmallow Samsung Devices)
Odin DownloadDownload ODIN latest version from above Download Link. After Successfully Download odin from above link, simply Unzip this zip file, and you will get ODIN setup. You can Open ODIN just Double Click on it. checkout below steps, for know more about how to Use ODIN for flash stock firmware in Samsung Devices. So ODIN Download now from below, any version of your choice for Linux or odin for mac.
Download ODIN for Mac or Linux Based Operating System PC
How to Use Odin for Flash Stock Firmware in Samsung Devices
- At First, Make sure you have already Installed USB Drivers in your Pc, and already Downloaded ODIN, and Extracted in your PC. Also Make Sure you have Also already Downloaded Stock rom of your Samsung Device. If you haven’t downloaded Already, then you can Download it from Google Simply.
- Now, Simply Double Click on Odin3 vx.xx.exe File, and it will launch ODIN in your PC. Now, Reboot your Samsung Device to Download Mode. Press Home + Power + Volume Down Button at Same time, for boot your Device in Download Mode for Flash Stock firmware.
- Now, Connect your Device to your PC, with USB Data cable. Now ODIN will show your Device on Screen. Which is names as COM, like below screenshot.
- IN AP Section, Load Stock rom File of your Device, which will look like below screenshot. Don’t Touch any other settings, if you do anything wrong, then it can also brick your device. so checkout below screenshot once, before hit start button.
- Now, Hit Start Button from ODIN Simply, and Wait for 10-20 Minutes, and it will complete Flashing process. Don’t disconnect your phone, while flashing firmware it may permanently brick your device, if you do so. After some time, it will show you a success message, it means software flashing is success. Now Simply Turn on your Device, and you are done. now you have successfully flashed stock ROM in your Device, with ODIN.