How To Use Flashify To Install FilesFlashify is a tool from which you can install custom recovery directly without looking on Google and you don’t require any desktop to install it automatically looks for the recovery of your model and if it is available then it flashes it after asking you. Flashify also has feature of backing up your ROMs and your custom recovery which is a good feature again. Nowadays there are many methods of rooting your mobile phone by one click you can have a look on How To Root Android mobile phone without Desktop / Laptop from this method you will also get updates on your device and you can even flash files in your device. At the same time, this application is having a simple and easy interface so that you can use this flash without issues. It is also having the feature of direct reboot your bootloader and boot up into recovery most of the times we have to press 3 buttons to start our recovery and with this application, all the works of flashing have become easy for any users of mobile phone.
Features of Flashify App:-
- You can flash your files without recovery
- No need to search for recovery on Google for your mobile phone
- You can backup your device ROM easily using flashy application
- Backup / Restore from cloud or from your SD Card or from Dropbox
- Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache using flashy no need to use recovery again and again
- Keep track on your files which file you have flashed recently in your device
Requirements Before Flash Custom Recovery / Kernel With Flashify App:Below, is the list of some basic requirements, which you need for use flashify app for flashing custom Recovery / ROM in your Device.
- Now, you need any file which you want to flash in your device lets take this file for your mobile phone which is above 4.3x.
- Download the flash files and keep that file on your SD Card or your internal storage don’t extract the .zip files
How To Use Flashify to Install Custom Recovery, Kernels and Boot Images Without Desktop/Laptop
- Download all the requirements from above-given requirements
- Open the flashify application and This app will ask for root permissions, Simply give the application root access.
- Now, In Right Side of the app you will see an option of Backup / Restore, Go there, and Backup your Stock Kernel and Recovery file, for future if you want to roll back to original recovery or Kernel.
- Now click on Zip files and then click on Choose File if kernel or recovery is in flashable Zip File. Or you can select Boot image file if you have img file of the kernel, or select Recovery image option if you have img file of custom recovery file.
- Now, choose the file from your SD card which we have downloaded in our mobile phone in internal storage or memory card
- Then, Flash the file in your device and wait for sometime and you can also flash recovery in your device
- Click On recovery and choose your favorite recovery and install it on your device.
How to Reboot in Recovery Mode After Flash It
- After Install Above app in your Device, Just Open this app, and grant root permissions on this app.
- After That, you will see some options in this app, Simply Click on Recovery Option, and you are done.
- Now your device will boot into recovery mode, and you can check new recovery mode on your device.