Hello, Readers today i am explane about How To Set Up a Custom/Subdomain in Blogger With Godaddy . some people didn’t know you could set up a custom domain name on your Blogger account to make your blog your own. don’t know how to set this up, I am going to show you how! Step by step!Custom domain setup in Blogger.com is used to create your own blog URL (for example: from myblog.blogspot.com to myblog.com).
Setting Up Blogger Custom Domain
- Login to your Blogger account at www.blogger.com.
- Click on your blog and then go to "Settings", choose "Basic".
- Under "Publishing" section, click "+ Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog".
- Under "Thirdpartydomain settings" next to "http://" type your domain that you just purchased and make sure that you don't forget to add the "www" prefix to the domain name.
- press Save. It won't get saved and an error will appear saying 'Wehave not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 32.'
If you have Subdomain exm :- demo.alltechpeople,com then just change www to Your subdomain
- Now log in to your GoDaddy.com account and click on "My account" on the upper right corner > select"Manage my Domains".
- Here you should see your purchased domain name > just click on your domain name. Click on the "DNS Zone File" tab next to Settings
Under the "CNAME (Alias)" menu,
If you have subdomain then change www to your subdomain
exm:- demo.alltechpeople.com then put only demo in cname
- Under the "A (Host)" menu
- At the top of the page, click on the "Save Zone File" button to save your setings.
- Now go back to Blogger and try to save settings again. The registration process takes 24 to 48hours, sodon't worry if you get an error again. Come again later to Blogger after 24 to 48hours, repeat step 2 to 4, pressSave and the error should be gone
- After your URL starts working, click on the "Edit" link next to domain name on setting page.
- Check the "Redirect... to..." checkbox below your site address to ensure that even if the visitors willmiss out the www part, they will still be able to reach your site.
- And that's it. Enjoy your new URL!
So this was easy, right? Only a handful of steps and we have successfully completed our mission of adding our custom domain in our blogger account