Many WordPress users want to enable or setup Facebook comments on WordPress blogs, but they couldn’t as many of them are not acquaint with the process of doing so. Therefore, I am sharing this guide with you today which will help you to setup Facebook Comments on WordPress blog.
There are certain benefits of using Facebook comments on your blog and among those direct connection of users to your blog from Facebook is one. That means your user does not need to sign in again on your blog for commenting there, it can be easily done if he/she is signed in on Facebook account.That is the reason, that many bloggers are preferring this comment system for their blog. So, friends today you will be learning in detail that, “How to Setup Facebook comments on WordPress blog?” You simply need to follow these steps and you are all the way through it.
How to Setup Facebook Comments on WordPress
So, here are the steps which I have written for your conveniences. You are recommended to read out the steps first before applying them directly on your blog in order avoid any kind of error which you may come across. Now without testing your patience more, I would recommend you to get towards the below piece of writing.
- First of all, Sign in your WordPress Account and Install Facebook Comment Plugin from this Link.
- Ones it is installed then go to Settings and Click onFacebook Comments, and here you need to configure the Facebook comment for your blog.
- Now you need to create a Facebook App for your blog (if you do not have any) as it will be needed to put in the activation form. You need to Click on this Link and then Click on Create a New App.
- Then you will have form fill that form by giving the asked detail. In the first box give the title of your blog and in the NameSpace, the box gives a unique username for your app, then choose a category for your app and in the last Click on Create App ID.
- Afterward, it will create the App and will provide you app ID. Now you need to Click on Settings from the left menu and then Click on +Add Platform.
- Then you need to Click on Website and then it will give you two boxes, you need to enter the URL of your blog in that boxes.
- Furthermore, you need to Click on Save Changes
- Now, on the same window, you need to Copy yourApp ID and then go to your WordPress dashboard again and paste that ID where you were configuring the Facebook comments.
- Afterward, Click on Save Changes.
- You have successfully setup Facebook comments on WordPress blog.
This was what I got for you today. I am sure that this guide would have been proven helpful for many of the users out there. If you have any kind of question to ask then do let me know I shall get back to your queries and questions as soon as possible.
Furthermore, if you have found this guide helpful then don’t forget to share it with your other friends and circle too, you may never know that your share may be proven helpful for many of the users out there. So, keep sharing and liking our content over social media.