How To Download Uidai e-Aadhaar Card Online | Step By Step
Hello Guys, Today I Am Tell Full Process Of Download E-Aadhar Card Online. If you have applied for Aadhaar Card powered by Government of India and you have not received the original copy of Aadhaar Card then you can download e-Aadhaar card online from UIDAI official website. If your Aadhaar Card lost, don’t worry you can also download e-Aadhaar from online. Here I am going to give you the process for Download e-Aadhaar Card Online.
How To Download e-Aadhaar Card Online:-
Before Downloading E-Aadhaar Card Online you have to Your Enrolment Id OR You Have Your Aadhaar Card Number and Mobile Phone (For One Time Password). Just follow the below step and Download E-Aadhaar Card Online. If Have All Things then Follow All The steps
1.First Of Go To Official website of UIDAI
2. Now Fill all Details like your Enrollment Number, Full Name, Pin Code and Mobile Number. After that click on the “Get One Time Password” button. UIDAI will send a one-time password on your mobile number which is given by you in the form. See screenshot below.
3. Now Enter OTP which is sent by UIDAI on your mobile number
4. Then click on the “Validate & Download “.
5. After clicking on “Validate & Download” button e-Aadhaar is generated in pdf format.
6. Now Open That Pdf File If He Ask Password Then Enter Your Area Pin Code Like:- 208002
- How To Use Guest Blogging To Increase Your Website Traffic Free
- All Active Zomato Offer and Zomato Promo Code Today | Get Up To 80% off
- Amazon Great indian sale Get 60% Discount and 10% instant Discount
- FreeCharge Promo Code Offers & Freefund Code Today [Old & New Users]
- Paytm Bus Ticket Booking Offers Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback In Paytm Wallet
- Amazon Cashback offer – Get 50% Cashback offer up to Rs.100
If you have any problem during the e-Aadhaar feel free to contact with us via the comment box below. If you like Download e-Aadhaar Card Online process don’t forget to share on social sites via social share below.