How To Add Custom Domain To Blogger GoDaddy
Today I am going to explain How To Set Up a Custom/Subdomain in Blogger With Godaddy. There is many people didn’t know how to set-up a custom domain name on your Blogger. I explain all steps to set up the Custom domain in Blogger.com is used to create your own blog URL (for example: from myblog.blogspot.com to myblog.com).
Setting Up Blogger Custom Domain
- Login to your Blogger account at www.blogger.com.
- Click on your blog and then go to “Settings“, choose “Basic”.
- Under “Publishing” section, click on “+ Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog“.
- Under “Third-party domain settings” next to “HTTP://” type your domain that you just purchased and make sure that you don’t forget to add the “www” prefix to the domain name.
- Now Save. It won’t get saved and an error will appear saying ‘We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 32.’
If you have Subdomain exm :- demo.alltechpeople.com then just change www to Your subdomain
- Now log in to your GoDaddy.com account and click on “My account” on the upper right corner > select”Manage My Domains”.
- Here you should see your purchased domain name > just click on your domain name. Click on the “DNS Zone File” tab next to Settings
- Under the “CNAME (Alias)” menu,
- If you have subdomain then change www to your subdomain
example:- demo.alltechpeople.com then put the only demo in CNAME
- Under the “A (Host)” menu
- At the top of the page, click on the “Save Zone File” button to save your settings.
- Now go back to Blogger and try to save settings again. The registration process takes 24 to 48hours, so don’t worry if you get an error again.
- After your URL starts working, click on the “Edit” link next to domain name on setting page.
- Check the “Redirect… to…” checkbox below your site address to ensure that even if the visitors will miss out the www part, they will still be able to reach your site.
- And that’s it. Enjoy your new URL!
So this was easy, right? Only a handful of steps and we have successfully completed our mission of adding our custom domain to our blogger account