Hey, Are You have Airtel, Vodafone or jio or any other sim and you want to know How To Port Sim & port number to Vodafone Or port number to jio Or You want to know how to port sim to Airtel. then you are in the right place where you will be all the information about porting sim Number. guys watch latest tamilgun dubbed movies and new leaked movies by tamilrockers. You Want to port your airtel sim number because of lack of network or face call drop. We will explain the full process in a very simple language. Hope you like all our posts. In the same way, you continue to like all the posts coming to our blog. All telecom operator gives many to the user who wants to port his sim mnp offer
The mobile number is not just for talking today but in many places, the mobile number is used. You may have to face trouble by changing the mobile number more often. We can not change the mobile number repeatedly, so you can also make it a port.
If you are upset with your SIM card operator, you can switch to another telecom company without changing your old number. For this, you should know full knowledge that helps You to easily port your number.
What is Mnp ??
MNP Stands for Mobile Number Portability. That means that you can switch to another mobile operator without changing your number. The MNP service was started on 25/09/2010. You can take advantage of this service if you are from any state of India.
Example: like That, if you use Vodafone connection and you want to change the Vodafone operator for any reason, you can come in Airtel operator without changing your old mobile number from Vodafone operator. This is called MNP only.
What Document Require For MNP?
If Want Port number you need to carry you aadhaar. Because nowadays All KYC has done throw online.
How To Port Sim or Mobile Number??
- If You want a port number you need to send a message Something like this
Port 82XXXXX898 and send it to 1900.
Note: Change 82XXXXX898 With Your Number
- After Sending that message, you will receive a message that will have UPC (Unique Porting Code), which you can note and keep it anywhere.
- Then go to your nearest Customer Service Center or the retailer of the company in which you want Sim Port.
- From there you will get the application form of MNP. Completely complete the form Sim Port Karne Ka Number, then write the necessary documents and submit it to the retailer.
- A blank SIM will be provided to you by the retailer. Now the message you want to port will have a message of MNP request.
- you new Will Be active within 7 Days Or When Network has gone In your old Sim Means Your New Sim active
If you find This post helpful for you. let us know and comment. and share with your friends.